MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUGS
- Small price - big impact!
- Even though they are built using state-of-the-art materials, all engines - and new engines in particular - are subject to wear. Every revolution of the crankshaft and every gear change causes a degree of abrasion, and minute abraded particles of metal can accelerate normal wear in an engine.
- A magnetic oil drain plug, fitted in place of the original plug, removes these particles from the circulating oil, thus extending the service life for your engine, and ultimately saving you money.
- Seal included.
- Please have a look on the integration note which you can find in our download area.
- If you are having trouble finding the right drain plug for your vehicle, please use our product listing in the "Bike database" (see top navigation bar)
lenght of the thread:
10002600 M14x1.25 thread-lenght incl. seeling ring and magnet: 14,2 mm
10002912 M12x1.5 thread-lenght incl. seeling ring and magnet:14,2 mm
10002913 M16x1.5 thread-lenght incl. seeling ring and magnet: 15,3 mm
10002914 M14x1.5 thread-lenght incl. seeling ring and magnet: 15,3 mm
10002917 M18x1.5 thread-lenght incl. seeling ring and magnet: 9 mm