- Back to GPS Sat Navs
- TomTom Rider 410 Great Rides Edition Motorcycle Navigator
- Garmin Zumo 595LM Motorcycle Navigator
Garmin Zumo 390LM
The zumo 390LM offers you the latest generation of GPS navigation for 45 countries in Europe. Simple, intuitive and glove-friendly operation, an extra-bright display for easy navigation even in dazzling sunlight plus lots of useful features, functions and services ...
Garmin Zumo 390LM
Garmin zumo 390LM motorcycle navigator
The zumo 390LM offers you the latest generation of GPS navigation for 45 countries in Europe. Simple, intuitive and glove-friendly operation, an extra-bright display for easy navigation even in dazzling sunlight plus lots of useful features, functions and services combine to enhance your enjoyment and safety on the road. Easy route planning even off-road with the aid of optional topographical maps (street navigation is not possible with topographic maps). The Curvy Roads feature tells you which routes are particularly twisty for more biking fun. The SKIP feature gives you flexibility on the move by allowing you to skip planned waypoints. The integrated Bluetooth module enables simple wireless transmission of navigation instructions and telephone conversations from your compatible phone to an optional Bluetooth-enabled headset. And lifelong map update with nüMaps Lifetime* ensures that your mapping is always right up to date.
- Preloaded road maps of 45 European countries with 6 million (POIs) points of interest, such as filling stations, places to stay, restaurants and sights
- nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*
- Waterproof, vibration-protected and fuel-resistant housing (IPX7 standard)
- Large, extra-bright 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touch screen display
- Curvy Roads - provides suggestions for routes with particular twisty sections
- Skip function - planned intermediate destinations (waypoints) can be skipped
- Supports topographic maps - for better orientation in off-road mode and for planning on your PC (topographic maps are not suitable for street navigation)
- Bluetooth interface - for sending navigation instructions to a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or suitable headset
- Wireless Bluetooth connection to compatible mobile phones (requirement: Bluetooth support) - enables you to take or make calls via the zumo 390LM display without having to stop
- 3D Junction View and Lane Assist for quick, easy and safe orientation on approaching complicated motorway intersections and inner-city junctions
- Turn-by-turn instructions with spoken street names (text-to-speech)
- Alternative route preview with options (e.g. shorter distance, faster time) for personally optimised route selection
- TracBack function enables you to navigate back to your starting point along the same route
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
- Fuel level indicator warns when your fuel is low and shows the nearest filling stations
- Trip computer with compass display and lots of other important data, such as average speed, stop times, maximum speed, altitude and fuel level indicator
- Service History Log for recording bike maintenance and reminding you when the next service, oil/brake fluid change, tyre pressure check etc. are due
- "Where am I?" function: A useful feature in the event of an accident or dangerous situation. It shows your position, the nearest hospital, police station, filling stations etc.
- Advanced route planning on the GPS sat nav itself is very convenient if you have a large number of intermediate destinations, and also for determining the optimal route
- Route planning on your home PC using Garmin BaseCamp (free download)
- Travel Kit: contains more useful features, such as world travel clock, calculator, currency and unit converter
- Compatible with the optional tyre pressure control system
- Sturdy motorcycle bracket with RAM universal sat nav mount - fits all 22 mm and 25,4mm (inch) tubular handlebars
- Glove-friendly design with extra-large touchscreen buttons
- Connection provided for an optional cable headphones
- Free microSD card slot for optional topo maps or as data memory, e.g. for additional routes or your own POIs (compatible to max. 32GB microSDHC card)
- car mount with in-car charging cable and optional traffic receiver for easy use as a car sat nav
- Li-ion battery with long run time of up to 7 hours
Full coverage of 57 countries: Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islnads, Channel Islnads, Continental France, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Nothern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City, Wales
Partial coverage of main traffic routes in the following 3 countries: Albania, Belarus, Moldavia
Clear, precise, step-by-step spoken instructions in the following languages:
Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Flemish, Finnish, French (FR), German, Greek, Italian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Portuguese (PT), Spanish (EU), Spanish (Catalan), Swedish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian,Turkish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13 x 9.4 x 3 cm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) diagonal
- Power supply: lithium-ion battery
- Run time: up to 7 hours
- Integrated speaker
- Weight: 270 g
- Compatible with Windows Vista SP3 or later version and Mac OS 10.7 or later version.
Comprises: Garmin zumo 390 LM, preloaded maps for 45 European countries (City Navigator), incl. nüMaps Lifetime with lifelong free map update*, motorcycle mount with installation kit and 12V battery cable, USB cable, car mount incl. vehicle charging cable, quick-start guide, installation instructions
- You should always keep the software (firmware) of your motorcycle navigator up to date. That way, you benefit from upgrades and get the most out of your unit.
- If your Garmin GPS sat nav no longer has sufficient memory to load a map update, you must either (a) reduce the amount of map data for the updates or (b) purchase a microSD or SD memory card (depending on the Garmin model) in order to store some or all of the map data for the update. The microSD or SD memory card can be inserted in the microSD/SD slot on your Garmin GPS sat nav.
*Please observe the full terms and conditions, which can be found at: www.garmin.com/details
Garmin Zumo 390LM
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|130 x 94 x 30 mm|
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Maximum battery operating time
Accepts data cards
|RAM universal mount|
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Route management software
|Bluetooth-headset and phone|
Real time traffic informations
|Via TMC (optional - in combination with car dock)|
|Road maps of 45 european countries|
Tyre pressure monitor system
|Yes, required sensors sold separately.|
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Overview of product features
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Jack plug for headphones
Lifetime Map Updates
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for sharp curves, school zones etc.
- POI - Louis Filialen zum Download für diverse Navigationssysteme
- POI - Louis Filialen zum Download für Garmin
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 04
- As at:Jan 24, 2017 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
GARMIN ZUMO 390LM
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's old recommended retail price
In its 2-2016 issue, "Motorrad Abenteuer" magazine tested four GPS sat navs, without ranking them. The following features of the Garmin Zumo 390 LM were given special mention:
- The alternative to the Zumo 590 LM for newcomers and those with experience
- Easy-to-follow menu guidance
- Route planning down to some depth is quick and easy
- Off-road navigation also possible
"Motorradfahrer" magazine tested seven GPS sat navs in its 3-2016 issue. The Garmin Zumo 390 LM (along with two others) was awarded a MOTORRADFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Curvy Roads option
- More maps can be added
- Off-road navigation function
- Easy-to-follow menu guidance
- Good alternative to the Zumo 590
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the Garmin Zumo 590 LM and 390 LM in its 1-2016 issue and rated both devices "GOOD". The following features of the 390 LM were given special mention:
- Good menu guidance
- Comfortable to hold
- Free lifetime update
- Speed limit indicator, curvy roads function, user-defined maps
- Top-class features, incl. Tyre Pressure Monitor System (optional), suction cup mount, charging cable etc.
- 6 hours battery run time
- Rugged device
- Calculates speedily
"Motorrad" magazine tested five GPS sat navs in its 18-2015 issue. The Garmin Zumo 390 LM was rated GOOD and was awarded a BEST BUY. The following features were given special mention:
- Very user-friendly
- Superb planning software
- Pleasingly compact
- Sturdy hardware
- Fair price
- Intuitive menu guidance
- Good display response
- Good Lane Assist
- Clearly laid-out screen
- Sturdy mount
- Fits perfectly in the motorcycle cockpit
- Glove-friendly even with thick gloves
(Four of the sat navs tested were rated "Good", but there was only one Best Buy apart from the Test Winner)