Probiker PR-12 Textile Jacket
"When is it going to be summer?" Don't get into a sweat on the best days of the year by wearing a conventional biker suit - make the most of the sunny weather with a Probiker special combination jacket that is breathable yet still as sturdy as you like. In terms of ...
Probiker PR-12 Textile Jacket
Probiker PR-12 Men's Textile Jacket
"When is it going to be summer?" Don't get into a sweat on the best days of the year by wearing a conventional biker suit - make the most of the sunny weather with a Probiker special combination jacket that is breathable yet still as sturdy as you like. In terms of passive safety, it is every bit the equal of a conventional abrasion-resistant textile suit! Special, permeable textile panels ensure pleasantly cooling air circulation. If rain clouds suddenly appear, you can simply zip in the membrane inner jacket, and this sporty outfit becomes waterproof but breathable.
- Outer shell: 500D HITENA, 100% polyamide plus mesh fabric, 100% polyester
- Double layer of material made of 600D COSATEC special fabric, 100% polyester, on the shoulders and elbows
- Mesh lining, 100% polyester
- The grey jacket has a Teflon finish for additional dirt repellence
- Removable SUPER SHIELD protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Elbow protectors are height-adjustable
- Reflective material
- ISO 4916 safety seams at the impact points
- Optional: Back pocket can be retrofited with SUPER SHIELD protector (20019168 or 20019169)
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof removable membrane, 100% polyester, Laminate: 100% polyurethane
- Width adjustment at the arms and waistband
- All-round and short connection zippers
(Please see the pictures for the mounting on the outershell jacket)
- 2 non-waterproof outside pockets
- 1 inside pockets + 1 document pocket + 1 phone pocket
- Membrane jacket: 1 waterproof inside pocket
* In our experience, men generally take a jacket one size larger than the trousers. For this reason, our connecting zips are designed so that a size 54 jacket, for example, will fit size 52 trousers. Sizes 46H and 68 are exceptions.
If men´s jackets and pants in the same size should be interconnected, a connecting zipper (order nr. 20000148 - 64) in the respective size can be used.
Probiker PR-12 Textile JacketCompare product
|500D Hitena (100% polyamide) and 100% polyester mesh fabric|
|600D COSATEC, 100% polyester|
|100% Polyester mesh lining|
|Shoulders and elbows|
protector pockets prepared for
|sleeves and waistband|
waterproof outside pockets
non waterproof outside pockets
Overview of product features
temperature regulation material
ISO 4916 safety seams at impact points
height-adjustable elbow protector
Teflon coating for dirt-repellency
all-round connecting zipper
short connecting zipper
wind protection on sleeves
integrated shelter for kidney
pocket for documents
mobile phone inside pocket
high closure collar
comfort collar with soft edge
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 49
- As at:Dec 7, 2016 7:42 PM
|Products||Colour||Size||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
PROBIKER PR-12 SZ.54H
1 Price comparison with current main catalogue
In its 5-2013 issue, "Tourenfahrer" magazine tested various Airflow touring suits, without giving a final rating. Its verdict on the Probiker PR-12 outfit is as follows:
"Biking in the summer couldn't be easier. With the PR-12 two-piece suit, Louis demonstrates how safety and light wearing comfort can be combined to perfection. ..In terms of value for money, the Louis outfit really is an absolute must-have for the upcoming biking season."
"Motorrad News" magazine tested various budget summer jackets and trousers in its 6-2012 issue. The Probiker PR-12 jacket, in combination with the Cycle Spirit Summer Trousers, was awarded 4 out of a possible 5 points for each of the three criteria of wearing comfort, value for money and ventilation. The magazine's verdict:
"Robust and airy at the same time: The brilliantly specced PR-12 has a very sturdy feel at the reinforced areas, yet offers lightness and wearing comfort plus climate management that makes it ideal for high summer. The no-frills trousers feel remarkably light against the skin, and provide the upper legs with effective cooling."
This may also interest you
Best in test
instead of €269.95