- Back to Intercoms
- Schuberth Rider Communication System SRC C3 Pro / C3 Pro Women / E1
- SENA 10U bluetooth headset for Schuberth C3 and C3 Pro helmets
Sena 20S Dual Pack
(dual set with removable wired and boom microphone)
The 20S is the ultra-modern Bluetooth communication system for bikers from Sena. It is the only headset of its kind to offer the unique dual-module architecture from Sena. The state-of-the-art technology combines higher capacity ...
Sena 20S Dual Pack
Sena 20S - Bluetooth Headset
(dual set with removable wired and boom microphone)
The 20S is the ultra-modern Bluetooth communication system for bikers from Sena. It is the only headset of its kind to offer the unique dual-module architecture from Sena. The state-of-the-art technology combines higher capacity and faster speed, enabling you to easily run several applications in parallel.
The Sena 20S Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have a conversation via the hands-free intercom at the same time as listening to music or radio or while using your GPS sat nav. At last, annoying interruptions to audio functions, familiar from earlier Bluetooth devices, are a thing of the past. Now you can enjoy a superior audio experience because the audio functions are simply overlaid instead of being interrupted. So your journey is enhanced by seamless blending of the audio sources!
You can communicate with up to seven other riders over a range of up to 2 km, reliably and with crystal-clear HD audio quality. The 20S also enables group management so that you can divide the users into groups and distinguish them accordingly.
The Sena Smartphone App allows you to configure the device settings (e.g. by entering a group of biker friends for the hands-free intercom) and to take a look in the quick-start guide. Simply pair your mobile phone with your 20S headset and execute the Sena Smartphone App. You can then enter the settings direct from your smartphone.
The 20S supports Bluetooth audio recordings for the Sena Bluetooth audio package for GoPro and the Sena Prism Bluetooth action camera. In this way, two or more people can give their spoken commentaries, and these are reproduced in HD quality via hands-free intercom.
The Sena 20S delivers HD-quality sound, which is clear, precise and pleasant to listen to in every situation. The integrated audio booster offers optimal sound quality, even in loud surroundings, and you can enjoy enhanced sound at all levels thanks to the advanced sound technology. A dual microphone is also available. One microphone is mounted inside the helmet for the hands-free intercom, while the second mike is for the clamping unit, enabling you to hear surrounding sounds without having to remove your helmet. The dual microphone provides a useful extra function for the rider and enhances the riding experience.
The movement sensor technology from Sena means that installing, setting and pairing up your 20S could not be easier. To connect your Bluetooth devices, you simply give the 20S a shake. As soon as you're on the move, the 20S is controlled entirely via hands-free voice commands.
Universal attachment with clamping and/or adhesive mount plus the replaceable wired and boom microphone mean the S20 can be used with virtually any helmet, whether jet (open-face), flip-up or full-face.
Intercom connection (requires at least two SENA S20 units):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 8 bikers in conference with a max. range of 2000 m
- Group management - dividing intercom partners into groups - separate group communication is possible
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) - so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Telephone conference with an intercom partner is also possible
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
Sat nav connection:
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Unique dual-module architecture with Audio Multitasking technology - Intercom conversations and radio/MP3 music or GPS sat nav instructions simultaneously without interruptions or disconnection
- Enhanced HD audio voice transmission
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom connection
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- NFC support for even faster connection with compatible smartphones
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Integrated RDS FM radio with 10 memory locations
- Jack socket for connecting an MP3 player by cable
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Menu status announcements and voice control for optimal menu guidance
- Automatic volume adjustment according to speed of travel and background noise
- Integrated movement sensor - pairing performed by shaking the 20S module
- Smartphone App (Android and iOS) for controlling and configuring the SENA 20S headset
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can still be used while it is charging
- 2 x Sena 20S - control unit
- 2 x Clamp mount with removable wired and boom microphone; d-boom mike and stereo speakers
- 2 x Adhesive pad mount (alternative to clamp mount)
- 2 x USB cable
- 2 x Stereo connecting cable (with jack plug)
- 4 x hook-and-loop stickers for attaching the speakers in the helmet
- 2 x Hex key
- Instructions for Use
Sena 20S Dual PackCompare product
Maximum range between 2 devices
Maximum talk time
Maximum standby time
Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth)
|Up to 8 users|
Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth)
|Up to 9 users|
|Cable-, boom- and hybrid-boom microphone|
Smartphone app for easy operation
|iOS and Android|
|Helmet mounting via adhesive pad- or clamp mount|
|Jog Dial + 1 button|
Intercom conferencing (DMC)
Overview of product features
Driver to passenger intercom
Mobile Phone Connectivity
Sat nav connectivity
MP3-Connectivity (via cable)
MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP)
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
Automatic volume adjustement
Spoke status announcements
Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug
Optional handlebar remote control
Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
Use while charging
Universal intercom with different brands
Connection with two mobile phones
Music sharing with passenger
Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial
Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection
DMC Intercom technology
Included handlebar remote control
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 03
- As at:Jan 20, 2017 12:42 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
|SENA 20S DUAL PACK||10004461||
1 Price comparison with manufacturer's current recommended retail price
"Motorradfahrer" magazine tested nine headsets in its 5-2016 issue. The Sena 20S (along with two other headsets) was awarded a MOTORRADFAHRER RECOMMENDATION. The following features were given special mention:
- Very good speech and sound quality
- Very user-friendly
- Easy to install
- Simple mobile phone and GPS sat nav pairing
- Packed with features